Coaching for Success with the EMP
Join us in this live online workshop focused on coaching, exclusively for Certified Practitioners of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® (EMP). Are you an educator or early-career consultant who understands the basics of the EMP but would like to know more about how to coach using the instrument? Since coaching can often be confused with advising, mentoring or training, we designed this session to outline the why, what, and how-to’s of coaching with the EMP.
During this live online workshop, EMP Practitioners will:
- Understand best practices and gain insight into key aspects of coaching;
- Learn a model for coaching as well as a few core behaviors to promote tangible growth and change;
- Practice essential coaching skills such as Listening, Inquiry and Feedback;
- Discover actionable tips to support your students’ or clients’ continuous improvement;
- Explore coaching strategies and tactics that have a high impact;
- Learn practical guidelines for balancing support and accountability; and
- Identify resources to supplement your coaching practices.
Who Should Attend
Certified Practitioners of the EMP who are at least one of the following:
- Educators with little or no coaching background who want to enhance their students’ experience with the EMP
- Consultants who want to learn the basics of coaching
- Organizational leaders who want to expand their coaching skills
Please note that since this live online workshop covers only the fundamentals of coaching, it is not appropriate for seasoned coaches.
What Previous Participants Say About This Live Online Workshop
- “It reinforced the value of listening.”
- “It helped me understand the difference between coaching and teaching.”
- “It taught me the importance of open-ended questions.”
Coaching Workshop Fee
The registration deadline is March 11 and the payment deadline is March 14, 2021.
Upcoming Coaching Workshop Opportunities
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 1 p.m.-4:30 p.m. EDT (live online workshop)
About the Presenter
Maggie Dunn is Coaching Talent Lead, executive coach and senior faculty for the Leadership Development Institute at Eckerd College. She has over 20 years of leadership experience in the technology and aerospace sectors of the Fortune 100. Prior to establishing her own executive coaching business, she was with Motorola where she had overall talent management responsibility for international business units at every stage of the business life-cycle. She and her teams partnered with business leaders around the globe to develop their strategy, organizations, teams and talent. Before joining Motorola, Maggie was with McDonnell Douglas Corporation, now part of Boeing, where she served in a variety of HR and talent development roles.
Maggie is credentialed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and is a certified Coach Supervisor, providing reflective developmental opportunities and support for other coaches. She earned her Doctorate in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University and both her Master’s in Education and Bachelor’s in Psychology from the American University.
EMP Coaching Workshop at a Glance
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Time: 1 p.m.-4:30 p.m. EDT
Attendees: EMP Practitioners newer to coaching