Open-Enrollment Program Transfer & Cancellation Policy
Before an open-enrollment program begins, the Leadership Development Institute at Eckerd College incurs substantial material and administrative costs related to your registration. Therefore, the following fees apply:
Number of Days Before Program
More than 30 business days
15-30 business days
Less than 15 business days
25% of program fee
25% of program fee
50% of program fee
100% of program fee
Transfers: Transfer requests must indicate the new date and/or new program the originally registered participant wishes to attend.
100% of the full program fee is non-refundable if
- The participant does not attend another program within one year of the original program start date;
- The participant transfers more than two (2) times.
Substitutions: Substitution requests must be submitted by the originally registered participant and must indicate the full name, email address and phone number of the substitute attendee as well as the date and program title the substitute wishes to attend.
Refunds: Any remaining balance of a canceled program’s payment may be applied to another Eckerd College executive education program within one year of the original program date. After one year, the balance is non-refundable.
**Please note: Transfers, substitutions and cancellations must be requested in writing. By registering for an open-enrollment program offered by Eckerd College, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this Transfer & Cancellation Policy.**
Product and Assessment Refund Policy
Product returns must be requested in writing and will be accepted on the following conditions:
For hard-copy products:
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) refunds clients 100% for returned hard-copy products within 30 days from its original purchase date excluding shipping costs.
After 30 days, we will charge a 25% restocking fee of the total price of the products returned. To request a return, call Customer Service at 1-855-602-7765 or email email@example.com
Product returns will be accepted on the following conditions:
- They are unopened and in the original packaging (if applicable)
- They are in excellent condition (items that are not packaged)
- They are returned to the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) within 60 days of the original purchase date
- They are accompanied by a copy of the original invoice
- Shipping costs are paid by the client
This policy applies in its entirety to all EMP hard-copy products. All returns are subject to verification and approval by EMP.
For online instruments:
- The instruments have not been accessed by participants or their observers
- The return is completed within three months of the original purchase date
All return requests are subject to verification.
For EMP Team Workshop Facilitator Kit:
This product is not available for return or a refund.
Questions regarding this policy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-602-7765.