Webcast: Wednesday, April 25 at noon EDT (30 minutes plus Q&A)
Attend this exclusive webcast hosted by Jennifer Hall, Ph.D., co-author of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP)™ assessment, who will outline how the entrepreneurial mindset is critical for driving growth and innovation in organizations.
- Understand the value of entrepreneurial mindset for leaders and teams charged with driving growth and innovation within their organizations
- Learn about the 14 characteristics and skills associated with entrepreneurial mindset, and why those qualities are helpful for corporate leaders as well as for entrepreneurs
- Review a sample Feedback Report of the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP) to see how it can be used to leverage entrepreneurial strengths and target areas for development
- Experience the benefits of the EMP Development Guide
- Determine how you can use the EMP with clients in a variety of contexts
- Obtain one free administration of the EMP
Who Should Attend
This webcast is for coaches, consultants, organizational leaders and educators interested in growth and innovation.