Wednesday, May 29, 2019 from 12-12:30 p.m. ET
(questions and discussion to follow)
This webinar will introduce you to an exciting assessment tool called the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® (EMP). Developed by the Leadership Development Institute at Eckerd College (a network associate of the Center for Creative Leadership®), the EMP helps individuals and groups assess the degree to which they are utilizing an entrepreneurial mindset.
During the session, you will:
- Understand the value of entrepreneurial mindset for leaders and teams charged with driving growth and innovation within their organizations
- Learn about the 14 characteristics and skills associated with entrepreneurial mindset, and why those qualities are helpful for university students, corporate leaders as well as for entrepreneurs
- Review a sample EMP Feedback Report and learn how it can be used to leverage entrepreneurial strengths and target areas for development
- Experience the benefits of the EMP Development Guide
- Determine how you can use the EMP with clients and students in a variety of contexts
- Obtain one free administration of the EMP
About the Presenter:
Maggie Dunn is the Coaching Talent Lead and Executive Coach at Eckerd College’s Leadership Development Institute. Maggie has over 20 years of Human Resource leadership experience in Fortune 500 companies.
Prior to establishing her consulting practice, HR Leadership Solutions, she was on Motorola’s HR leadership team with overall talent management responsibility for international business units at every stage of the business life-cycle. She has worked extensively with business leaders across the U.S., Latin America, Asia and Europe. Before joining Motorola, Maggie was with McDonnell Douglas Corporation (now part of Boeing) where she established the company’s first Career Resource Center and provided strategic acquisition integration support. Maggie is a member of the Management Faculty for Nova Southeastern University’s Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship. She teaches leadership and HR courses in the MBA program. Dr. Dunn earned her Doctorate in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University. Her dissertation is titled “The Impact of Leadership on Employees’ Commitment to the Organization: An International Perspective.” She earned her Masters degree in Education with a concentration in Human Resource Development and her Bachelors in Psychology from the American University in Washington, D.C.